Originally from Illinois, the Brandts have been a force in the volunteer community through their business, Brandt Financial Concepts, Inc. In addition to the judging stand, they have been corporate sponsors for several organizations, including Bridge Youth and Family Services.
"The community doesn't just run on business; it runs on helping others," said Brandt.
The 58-year-old is a past Palatine Chamber of Commerce director, and is currently a member of the Palatine/Inverness Arts Council. Brandt was a founding member of the Downtown Palatine Redevelopment Commission.
For 10 years, the Palatine resident has volunteered as vice president of the Palatine Police Pension Fund, where she oversees investments, approves pension funds, and oversees disability hearings.
On the board at Northwest Community Hospital, Brandt helped with the Medinah Golf Classic fundraiser and was among the founders of the hospital's Living Legacy Society. She is also a member of the President's Circle via annual contributions.
- Recipient of Studs Terkel Illinois Humanities Service Award
- Founding Member – Northwest Community Healthcare President’s Circle and Living Legacy Society
- l0-year Northwest Community Healthcare Foundation Board member
- Vice-President, Palatine Police Pension Board
- View Recent News Articles About Carol
| ||Jim Brandt|
- Recognized as Outstanding Individual Volunteer of the Year – service award for significantly enhancing the lives of the people in our community
- Past-President Palatine Chamber of Commerce
- Community leader and volunteer disaster preparedness trainer for Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- View Recent News Articles About Jim